Τρίτη 15 Απριλίου 2014

20 recipe ideas for using up leftover roast meat

Don't let meat fester or be foraged in the fridge. Our Dinner Doctor Rachel Kelly suggests a rack of succulent solutions
If there was just one gadget that would improve the quality of my kitchen life, it would not be a raspberry pink KitchenAid, nor dry ice or a sous vide – all of which are things I would like but don't actually need. The thing I need most of all is a cloak of invisibility. This is not because I have had another baking disaster and want to slink away unmolested to have a gentle snivel. It is not because I foresee the potential for high jinks and hilarity, or world domination or super-stealth powers. No, the simple reason I want a cloak of invisibility is that I am pretty sure it is the only way to hide Sunday's roast lunch leftovers from marauding fridge foragers.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου